Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Who's that girl?

That girl is me, Glimmer!

Welcome to Styled on the Street, a blog where a few writers (their posts will come up very soon) and myself will post all things, STREET STYLE!
We all came to know each other through a Stardoll competition club called FM-Style (click on the name to visit the club) whose theme was street style, and that's what got us together here @ SOTS (Short form of Styled on the Street, you'll see this in a lot of posts!)

As I mentioned at the beginning of the post, my name is Glimmer. My username on Stardoll is CoralCool91. I don't really have a style, I just wear what I like! If I had to say what my style would be, I'd say sometimes street style, sometimes I wear formal outfits.

Since this was the first post of the blog, I wanted to create an outfit that represents my style on Stardoll.
- First, I LOVE collared tops. Stardoll is one way to wear them all the time, I wouldn’t really wear them real life, my style in real life being very simple, just a top, bottoms and slippers!
- I love making layered outfits! In real life, I may not be very comfortable wearing layered outfits, so I fulfill the dream of layered outfits by making them on Stardoll!
- LOVE wearing minimalist heels. I do wish I could buy a pair in real life. #sizeproblems
- I wear glasses in real life too, and these pair of glasses here do kind of match my real life glasses.

This outfit I guess has all my favorite things I love to wear! I tried to create an outfit with a slight masculine touch yet with a bit of the elegant feel with the heels.

Items used to create the outfit:
- Long Black Wool Coat : Mr.
- Clean Cut Shirt : Cheap Monday
- Rib Turtleneck Top : Nelly
- Black Cigarette Pants : Windows on the World
- Front Row Sandals : Young Hollywood*
- Ribcage Computer Case : Mr.
*An alternative can be the Minimalist Alexander Heels from Bonjour Bizou

- Glimmer (CoralCool91)

No comments:

Post a Comment