Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

This is so 90s!!

Hello everyone! My username is Yulissahermosa (http://www.stardoll.com/es/user/?id=60004864) but you can call me Felipe! I love the fashion, specially the fashion of others decades. My style it divides in two parts, for a side I love the theme gothic or grunge (specially the style of the 90s) and for the other side, I like the street style and place a little bit to my doll androgynous, but, per se, I use so many styles!

For this first post, I chose this outfit inspired in Cher Horowitz (Clueless), movie from the 90s!



Items used: 

Callie's Picks - Round Pilot Sunnies 
Young Hollywood - Kim Draped Moto 
Nelly.com - Quilted Backpack
Cheap Monday (Nelly.com) - Clean Cut Shirt
Archive - Growler Sweatshirt
Callie's Picks - Plaid Skater Dress
Young Hollywood - Madonna Grammy Tights 
Evil Panda - Knee High Socks 
Fallen Angel - Wednesday Shoes (x2)


No comments:

Post a Comment